This document acts as an Agreement on terms of service (hereinafter, “Terms”) between you (hereinafter, “Purchaser”, “User”, “you”) and RevelDevelopment OU, a Private limited company RevelDevelopment, registered under the laws of the Republic of Estonia, located at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tuukri tn 19-tuba 315, 10152 or other authorized address by RevelDevelopment company(-ies), if any (hereinafter, “Company”, “us” or “we”).
You accept these Terms when you visit the Company’s website https://betmatch.io (including all and any subdomains, collectively referred to as “Website”) and/or use the Company’s services or any other features, technologies or functionalities offered by the Company via the Website or via any other means (hereinafter, “Services”).
The Website is maintained by RevelDevelopment OU, a limited liability company registered in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia, the address of which is Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tuukri tn 19-tuba 315, 10152.
You can contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
These Terms shall enter into force when you first visit the Website or use the Services. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Services.
The content of the Website and the websites that are accessible by hyperlinks on the Website do not form an integral part of these Terms. If you are using Services on behalf of any entity, you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and such entity will be responsible for any damage arising out of a breach of these Terms by you or any other employee or agent of such entity (in such event references to “you” in these Terms refer to you and such entity, jointly).
We will provide notice of any amendment to these Terms by posting any revised document on the Website and updating the “Last updated” field above accordingly or by any other method we deem appropriate. We are not obligated to provide notice in any other method beyond these. Any change to these Terms will be effective immediately upon such notice and apply to any ongoing or subsequent use of the Website and Services.
By visiting the Website and/or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms or if you are under 18 years of age, please refrain from accessing the Website and/or using the Services.
- Age and Other Restrictions. You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, are legally entitled to use the internet and services like those provided by the Company (according to the laws of the Republic of Estonia and any relevant jurisdiction in which you reside), and have not had your right to use our service previously suspended or revoked by us.
- Illegal and Prohibited Use. You represent and warrant that you will not use the Website and/or Services for any criminal, illegal, or any other prohibited activity, including (but not limited to) the activities related to money-laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, weapon trafficking, terrorism, securities fraud, or tax evasion. You represent and warrant that you will not use our Website and/or Services to assist any other party in such illegal activity. You represent and warrant that you will not in any way use the Website and/or Services to: distribute spam, junk communications or chain letters; reverse engineer or other improper access to any of the Website’s underlying code or technical mechanisms; cause damage to the Website and/or Company by any means, including (but not limited to) by the use of hacking, malware, viruses, illegitimate credentials, phishing, brute force attacks, SQL exploits, or any other method of detrimentally intercepting, interrupting, or damaging any information or functionality related to the Website. You also agree not to transfer access to your Account (as defined below) or any other rights granted to you by these Terms.
When using the Website and/or Services, you shall be prohibited from promoting violence against, threatening, or harassing other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. Should the Company become aware of any such actions described above, your Account will be closed, all received funds will be annulled, and no payouts will be carried out.
You are responsible for the relevance and validity of the information provided by you when registering an Account. The Company shall not be responsible for the accuracy of your information in your Account.
You also represent and warrant that you understand that while registering the Account you may be asked to confirm your email address at Company’s request and in a manner deemed suitable by us. Also, the Company may ask you to provide additional information such as proof of your identity, physical address and source of funds at any time to use our Website and/or Services. If you refuse to provide such information or it will be determined that you may not use our Website and/or Service for any reason, you will be denied to use the Website and/or Services. You agree that you exclusively will access and use your Account, and you may not transfer the right of its use or disclose any log-in credentials to a third party without our written consent. You agree to take full responsibility for any activity that occurs during the use of your account and cannot transfer this obligation to any third party. You agree to notify the Company if you discover or suspect any security breaches or vulnerabilities related to the Website or Services.
You understand that you are not allowed to have several accounts with several wallets to use our Website. Each user shall have no more than one wallet for each cryptocurrency in the account to use our Website.
You give us the right to take the necessary measures to your account in order to avoid any sort of forbidden manipulations/activities.
To prevent cheating and other conflicts, the Company may request from the Clients to provide their personal identification (documents, passport) in order to verify the information the Client has presented during registration. The Client agrees to submit all necessary documentation during registration, if requested by the Company.
In cases of possible cheatings connected to finance operations and placing wagers, the guilty will be taken to responsibility even to the extent of the criminal process.
In case of fraud suspicion (multi-accounting, using of any software for automated betting, arbitrage betting, if the Client’s gaming account is not used for betting and other products offered by the Company, abuse of bonus programs, etc.) - Company reserves the right to suspend transactions and/or payout for the gaming account for the time of betting activity verification until its completion”
You shall represent and warrant that you understand that by accepting our Telegram Bonus, you agree to receive notifications to your Telegram account by us. You can disable this function anytime by leaving our Telegram channel or contacting us.
- Bonus policy. Bonus is a personal offer, which is available for use only within a certain period of time and only for Users who have received from us an e-mail on their eligibility for a Bonus.
The abovementioned e-mail will stipulate the time period and specific conditions for the use of the Bonus offer.
In order to use the Bonus, you must activate the offer in the “Bonuses” page in your Account or in the pop-up window that will appear as soon as you access the Website under your Account.
The Bonus can be used to place bet in any currency (BTC, ETH, LTC, XBM), unless other conditions for the Bonus offer are stipulated in the e-mail sent to you.
Your first bet after the Bonus activation will be accepted as a bet placed using this Bonus.
Each Bonus can be used only once and for one outcome as well as only for a bet with an odd not exceeding three.
The Bonus cannot be used for betting on events, the beginning of which exceeds the time period of the specific Bonus offer, VIP bets and “express” bets.
Different types of Bonuses cannot be used simultaneously for the same bet.
When placing a bet that does not meet the conditions of the offer for a specific Bonus or by refusing such Bonus when placing the bet, the Bonus becomes deactivated. In order to activate the Bonus again, you need to go to the page “Bonuses” in your Account and move the corresponding slider to activate the Bonus.
- Damages Caused by Vulnerabilities Inherent in the Internet or in Blockchain. You agree that the Company is not responsible for any damages caused by the interception, loss or alteration to any information sent over the Internet. While the Company will take reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of any information transmitted during your use of our Services and/or Website, in no event will any such information be considered “confidential” or will its disclosure to a third party, accidental or otherwise, cause liability against the Company, even if it occurs as a result of our negligence. The Company takes every reasonable precaution to prevent and mitigate attacks. However, these problems still may occur from time to time for the reasons out of our control. If the Company believes its Website or any Services located on the Website have been compromised or are under attack, the Company reserves the right to immediately stop all the Services provided through the Website and/or Website. If it is determined that such an attack caused or threatened to cause damage to the Website and/or Services or other users, the Company may immediately discontinue all activity regarding the Website and/or Services entirely at its discretion. Resolution concerning the deposits, withdrawals, Account balances, Services or other disputes related to any of those will be determined on a case-by-case basis. The Company makes no representation and does not warrant the safety of the Website and is not liable for any lost value or stolen property, regardless of whether the Company was negligent in providing appropriate security.
- The Company Does Not Provide Legal, Financial or Other Professional Advice. In no way should our provision of Services and/or information, data or documents located at the Website be considered legal, financial or any other kind of specialized or expert advice on which the User might detrimentally depend, causing liability against the Company. While using the Website and Services, you represent and warrant that you have sought any legal, financial or other specialized advice from an expert qualified to provide such advice, or else you have the sufficient knowledge to evaluate the risks and merits associated with blockchain and offerings and to competently use our Services. We give no warranty regarding the suitability of our Services and assume no fiduciary duties to you. You represent and warrant that you understand that any recommendations or commentary made by the Company or its employees or other users should be considered generalized in nature, and you should use your own judgment or seek the advice of an expert before taking any action regardless of such statement. We give no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of any such statement.
- License. The Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license (hereinafter, “License”) to access and use our Website and Services. This License is subject to these Terms. Any other use of the Services and Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is prohibited. All other rights are expressly reserved by the Company and our licensors, including those related to both content or functionality as presented on the Website or Services. “Betmatch”, Website, all logos related to the Services or displayed on the Website are trademarks or registered marks of the Company or its affiliates. You will not redistribute, claim ownership, license, deconstruct, reverse engineer, alter, incorporate into any other works or websites, or otherwise exploit any such content or functionality without prior expressed written consent of Company.
- Termination. We may terminate or suspend your License without prior notice or liability for any reason, including (but not limited to) if you breach the Terms. Nothing in these terms or in any other communication or action of the Company or our employees, agents or representatives should be taken as a waiver of any legal remedies available for any event causing termination. All provisions of the Terms, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including (but not limited to) ownership provisions, disclaimers or limitations of obligations or liability, and indemnity.
- Copyright of Communications in Connection with Our Services. The User agrees that any materials, information or communications transmitted between the User and the Company in any form and by any means are non-confidential and will become the sole, exclusive property of the Company. The Company will own all intellectual property rights to such communications or materials, and can use or disseminate them in a completely unrestricted fashion for any legal purpose, commercial or otherwise, without notifying or compensating you. You hereby waive any right to litigation or recovery for perceived damages caused using this information as is permissible by law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, exculpate and hold the Company, its representatives, affiliates, employees and service providers harmless from any claim or demand permissible by law arising out of or related to the use of the Services, including (but not limited to) any breach by you of these Terms or violation of any law, rule, or rights of a third party. You agree to pay for any legal fees or other costs that were incurred by the Company or any other indemnified parties as a result of your actions.
- Disclaimer of Warrants and Guarantees. The Company does not guarantee any level of performance or the continued, uninterrupted availability of our Services. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided on the Website. We hereby disclaim all warranties or guarantees that are not expressly made in these Terms.
- Risks. You understand that Digital Assets, blockchain technology Ethereum, Ether, Bitcoin and other associated and related technologies are new and untested and are outside of the Company’s exclusive control and adverse changes in market forces or the technology, broadly construed, which will excuse the Company’s performance under this agreement. In addition to the above mentioned, you also acknowledge that you have been warned of the following risks, associated with the Website, the Digital Assets, the XBMs and other relevant technologies mentioned herein.
- Legal risks regarding securities regulations There is a risk that in some jurisdictions the XBMs and other Digital Assets might be considered to be a security, or that it might be considered to be a security in the future. The Company does not give warranties or guarantees that XBM tokens are not a security in all jurisdictions. Each user of XBM tokens shall bear its own legal or financial consequences of XBM tokens being considered a security in their relevant jurisdiction. Every user is bound to check if acquisition and disposal of XBM tokens is legal in his jurisdiction, and by accepting these Terms each user undertakes not to use XBM tokens, should their use not be legal in the relevant jurisdiction. Acquiring cryptographic tokens in possession and exchanging them for other cryptographic tokens will most likely continue to be scrutinized by various regulatory bodies around the world, which has so far given mixed reactions and regulatory impact. The legal ability of the Company to provide XBM tokens in some jurisdictions may be eliminated by the future regulation or legal actions. In the event it turns out that XBM tokens are not legal in certain jurisdiction with a high degree certainty, the Company will either a) cease operations in that jurisdiction, or b) adjust XBM tokens in a way to comply with the regulation should that be possible and viable.
- Risks associated with Ethereum XBM tokens are based on Ethereum. As such, any malfunction, unintended or unexpected functioning of the Ethereum protocol may cause the XBM tokens to malfunction or function in an unexpected or unintended manner. Ether, the native unit of the Ethereum account may itself lose the value in ways similar to XBM tokens, and also in other ways. More information about the Ethereum is available at http://www.ethereum.org
- Risks associated with users’ credentials Any third party that gains access to the user’s login credentials for the Website, the platform or private keys may be able to handle the user’s Digital Assets and XBMs. To minimize this risk, the purchaser should guard against unauthorized access to their electronic devices. The Company also provides the advanced security techniques, such as two-factor authentication.
- Risk of unfavorable regulatory action in one or more jurisdictions Blockchain technologies have been the subject of scrutiny by various regulatory bodies around the world. The functioning of the Ethereum network and associated blockchains and Digital Assets and XBM tokens could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or actions, including (but not limited to) restrictions on the use or possession of digital tokens like XBM tokens, which could impede or limit their existence, permissibility of their use and possession, and their value.
- Risk of theft and hacking Hackers or other groups or organizations may attempt to interfere with your Third-party Wallet, the Website or the access to XBM tokens and Digital Assets in any way, including, inter alia, the denial of service attacks, Sybil attacks, spoofing, smurfing, malware attacks, or consensus-based attacks.
- Risk of security weaknesses in the Website, Ecosystem and XBM tokens source code or any associated software and/or infrastructure There is a risk that the Website and XBM tokens may unintentionally include weaknesses or bugs in the source code interfering with the use of or causing the loss of XBM tokens.
- Risk of weaknesses or exploitable breaches in the field of cryptography Advances in cryptography, or technical advances such as the development of quantum computers, could present risks to cryptocurrencies, Ethereum, XBM tokens, Company Ecosystem, which could result in the theft or loss of XBM tokens.
- Risk of mining attacks As with other decentralized cryptocurrencies, the Ethereum blockchain, which is used for the XBM tokens, is susceptible to mining attacks, including (but not limited to) double-spend attacks, majority mining power attacks, “selfish-mining” attacks, and race condition attacks. Any successful attacks pose a risk to the XBM tokens, the expected proper execution and sequencing of XBM tokens, and the expected proper execution and sequencing of Ethereum contract computations in general. Despite the efforts of the Company and Ethereum Foundation, the risk of known or new mining attacks exists. Mining Attacks, as described above, may also target other blockchain networks, with which the XBM tokens interact and consequently the XBM tokens may be impacted also in that way to the extent, described above.
- Risk of low or no liquidity Even though currently there are available online services, which enable possibility of exchange of cryptographic tokens between themselves, and also some of them enable exchange of cryptographic tokens for fiat money, there are no warranties and/or guarantees given that XBM tokens will be listed or made available for exchange for other cryptographic tokens and/or fiat money, and no guarantees are given with the capacity (volume) of such potential exchange. It shall be explicitly cautioned that such exchange, if any, might be subject to poorly-understood regulatory oversight, and the Company does not give any warranties regarding any exchange services providers. Users might be exposed to fraud and failure. Users may not be able to acquire or dispose of their XBM tokens due to lack of liquidity at any given time.
- Risk of loss of value Value of XBM tokens may fluctuate and their users might suffer loss in value of such acquired tokens. There might be different reasons that would cause unfavorable fluctuations of the value of the XBM tokens. (k) Risk of uninsured losses XBM tokens are entirely uninsured, unlike bank accounts or accounts at some other financial institutions.
- Risk of malfunction in the Ethereum network or any other blockchain It is possible that the Ethereum network or any other network, with which the XBM tokens are interacting, malfunctions in an unfavorable way, including (but not limited to) one that results in the loss of XBM tokens.
- Internet transmission risks You acknowledge that there are risks associated with using the Ecosystem and XBM tokens including (but not limited to) the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections. You acknowledge that the Company shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Website and XBM tokens, howsoever caused.
- Unanticipated risks Cryptocurrencies and blockchains are new and untested technology. In addition to the risks set forth herein, there are risks that the Company cannot foresee, and it is unreasonable to believe that such risks could have been foreseeable. Risks may further materialize as unanticipated.
- Intellectual property. Company retain all rights, title and interest in all of our brand names, graphics, user interface design, text, logos, images information and data (“Retained Betmatch IP”), whether or not patentable, copyrightable or protectable in trademark, and any trademarks, copyrights or patents based thereon. You may not use any of the Retained Betmatch IP for any reason, except with our express, prior, written consent. These
Terms shall not be understood and interpreted in a way that they would mean the assignment of intellectual property rights over Retained Betmatch IP being subject to any open source license, unless it is explicitly defined so in these Terms.
Retained Betmatch IP is the property of the Company and is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- Arbitration. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, all Disputes arising in connection with these Terms, or further agreements resulting therefrom, shall be settled and finally resolved by the Arbitration Court of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure of Estonia for the time being in force, these rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Estonia. The Tribunal shall consist of three (3) arbitrator(s). The language of the arbitration shall be English. Otherwise, the jurisdiction for arbitration must be determined in accordance with applicable law.
- No Class Arbitration, Class Action or Representative Actions. Any dispute arising out of or related to this Policy is personal to you and the Company and will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Furthermore, a dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals. The dispute shall be resolved on the basis of documentary evidence only.
- Severability. If any provision of this Policy is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Policy shall nevertheless remain binding with the same effect as thought the void and unenforceable part had been severed and deleted.
- Change of Policy. Company may amend this Policy at any time and in its own discretion by posting an updated version on Website. The updated version becomes effective at the time of posting. It is your responsibility to check updates regularly.
Act of God.
The Company’s performance under these Terms shall be excused if the failure of such performance is caused by the forces beyond its reasonable control. This includes (but is not limited to) acts of God, acts of any government, war or civil unrest, severe weather, fire, natural disasters, political embargos, terrorism, power or equipment failure, industrial or labor disputes or controversies, acts of any third party, or blockchain failures. Change of Terms. The Company may amend these Terms at any time and in its own discretion by posting an updated version on Website. The updated version becomes effective at the time of posting. It is your responsibility to check updates regularly.