This document acts as an Agreement on terms of service (“Terms”) between you (“Purchaser”, “User”, “you”) and RevelDevelopment OU, Private limited company RevelDevelopment registered under the laws of the Republic of Estonia, located at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tuukri tn 19-tuba 315, 10152, the registry code 14524929, or other authorized address by RevelDevelopment company(-ies), if any (“Company”, “us” or “we”). You accept these Terms when you visit the Company’s website https://betmatch.io (including all and any subdomains, collectively, the “Website”) and/or use the Company’s services or any other features, technologies or functionalities offered by the Company via the Website or via any other means (collectively, “Services”).
These Terms shall enter into force as of the moment you first visit the Website or use the Services. Should you disagree with any provision of these Terms you shall cease using the Website or any Services immediately. The content of the Website and the websites that are accessible from hyperlinks on the Website do not form an integral part of these Terms. If you are using Services on behalf of any entity, you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity will be responsible for any damage arising out of a breach of these Terms by you or any other employee or agent of such entity (in such event references to “you” in these Terms refer to you and such entity, jointly).
Your access to and/or use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Services.
We will provide notice of any amendment to these Terms by posting any revised document to the Website and updating the “Last updated” field above accordingly or by any other method we deem appropriate. We are not obligated to provide notice in any other method beyond these. Any change to these Terms will be effective immediately upon such notice and apply to any ongoing or subsequent use of the Website and Services.
By visiting the Website and/or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms then you may not access the Website and/or use the Services.
- Qualifications of User in Order to Use the Website. You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, are legally entitled to use the internet and services like those provided by the Company (according to the laws of the Republic of Estonia and any relevant jurisdiction in which you reside), and have not had your right to use our service previously suspended or revoked by us.
- Illegal and Prohibited Use. You represent and warrant that you will not use the Website and/or Services for any criminal, illegal, or any other prohibited use, including (but not limited to) the activities related to money-laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, weapon trafficking, terrorism, securities fraud, or tax evasion. You represent and warrant that you will not use our Website and/or Services to assist any other party in such illegal activity. You represent and warrant that you will not in any way use the Website and/or Services to: distribute spam, junk communications or chain letters; reverse engineer or other improper access to any of the Website’s underlying code or technical mechanisms; cause damage to the Website and/or Company by any means, including (but not limited to) by the use of hacking, malware, viruses, illegitimate credentials, phishing, brute force attacks, SQL exploits, or any other method of detrimentally intercepting, interrupting, or damaging any information or functionality related to the Website. You also agree not to transfer access to your Account (as defined below) or any other rights granted to you by these Terms.
- Registration and Account. The use of our Services you may be required to create an account within the Company (“Account”). You represent and warrant that all information provided when creating such an Account is current, complete, and accurate. You agree to promptly notify the Company of any changes to any information that would cause the information, provided upon your Account’s creation, to no longer be current, complete or accurate. You also represent and warrant that you understand that while registering the Account you may be asked to confirm your email address at Company’s request and in a manner deemed suitable by us. Also the Company may ask you to provide additional information such as proof of your identity, physical address and source of funds at any time to use our Website and/or Services. If you refuse to provide such information or it will be determined that you may not use our Website and/or Service for any reason, you will be denied to use the Website and/or Services. You agree that you exclusively will access and use your Account, and you may not transfer the right of its use or disclose any log-in credentials to a third party without our written consent. You agree to take full responsibility for any activity that occurs during the use of your account, and cannot transfer this obligation to any third party. You agree to notify the Company in the event that you discover or suspect any security breaches or vulnerabilities related to the Website or Services.
- Damages Caused by Vulnerabilities Inherent in the Internet or in Blockchain. You agree that the Company is not responsible for any damages caused by the interception, loss or alteration to any information sent over the Internet. While the Company will take reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of any information transmitted during your use of our Services and/or Website, in no event will any such information be considered “confidential” or will its disclosure to a third party, accidental or otherwise, cause liability against the Company, even if it occurs as a result of our negligence. The Company takes every reasonable precaution to prevent and mitigate attacks. However, these problems still may occur from time to time for the reasons that are out of our control. If the Company believes its Website or any Services located on the Website have been compromised or is under attack, the Company reserves the right to immediately stop all the Services provided through the Website and/or Website. If it is determined that such an attack caused the Website and/or Services or otherwise cause or threatened to cause damage to the Website and/or Services or other users, the Company may immediately discontinue all activity regarding the Website and/or Services entirely at its discretion. Resolution concerning the deposits, withdrawals, Account balances, Services or other disputes related to will be determined on a case-by-case basis. The Company makes no representation and does not warrant the safety of the Website and is not liable for any lost value or stolen property, regardless of whether the Company was negligent in providing appropriate security.
- The Company Does Not Provide Legal, Financial or Other Professional Advice In no way should our providing of Services and/or information, data or documents located at the Website be considered legal, financial or any other kind of specialized or expert advice on which the User might detrimentally depend, causing liability against the Company. While using the Website and Services, you represent and warrant that you have sought any legal, financial or other specialized advice from an expert qualified to provide such advice, or else you have the sufficient knowledge and sophistication to evaluate the risks and merits associated with blockchain and offerings and to competently use our Services. We give no warranty regarding the suitability of our Services and assume no fiduciary duties to you. You represent and warrant that you understand that any recommendations or commentary made by the Company or its employees or other users should be considered generalized in nature, and you should use your own judgment or seek the advice of an expert before taking any action regardless of such statement. We give no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of any such statement.
- License. The Company grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license (“License”) to access and use our Website and Services. This License is subject to these Terms. Any other use of the Services and Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is prohibited. All other rights are expressly reserved by the Company and our licensors, including those related to both content or functionality as presented on the Website or Services. “Betmatch”, Website, all logos related to the Services or displayed on the Website are trademarks or registered marks of the Company or its affiliates. You will not redistribute, claim ownership, license, deconstruct, reverse engineer, alter, incorporate into any other works or websites, or otherwise exploit any such content or functionality without prior expressed written consent of Company.
- Termination. We may terminate or suspend your License without prior notice or liability for any reason, including (but not limited to) if you breach the Terms. Nothing in these terms or in any other communication or action of the Company or our employees, agents or representatives should be taken as a waiver of any legal remedies available for any event causing termination. All provisions of the Terms, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including (but not limited to) ownership provisions, disclaimers or limitations of obligations or liability, and indemnity.
- Copyright of Communications In Connection With Our Services. The User agrees that any materials, information or communications transmitted between the User and the Company in any form and by any means are non-confidential and will become the sole, exclusive property of the Company. The Company will own all intellectual property rights to such communications or materials, and can use or disseminate them in a completely unrestricted fashion for any legal purpose, commercial or otherwise, without notifying or compensating you. You hereby waive any right to litigation or recovery for perceived damages caused by the use of this information as is permissible by law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, exculpate and hold the Company, its representatives, affiliates, employees and service providers harmless from any claim or demand permissible by law arising out of or related to the use of the Services, including (but not limited to) any breach by you of these Terms or violation of any law, rule, or rights of a third party. You agree to pay for any legal fees or other costs that were incurred by the Company or any other indemnified parties as a result of your actions.
- Disclaimer of Warrants and Guarantees. The Company does not guarantee any level of performance or the continued, uninterrupted availability of our Services. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided on the Website. We hereby disclaim all warrants and guarantees that are not expressly made in these Terms.
- Risks. You understand that Digital Assets, blockchain technology Ethereum, Ether, Bitcoin and other associated and related technologies are new and untested and are outside of the Company’s exclusive control and adverse changes in market forces or the technology, broadly construed, which will excuse the Company’s performance under this agreement.
In addition to the above mentioned, you also acknowledge that you have been warned of the following risks, associated with the Website, the Digital Assets, the BETXs and other relevant technologies mentioned herein.
(a) Legal risks regarding securities regulations
There is a risk that in some jurisdictions the BETXs and other Digital Assets might be considered to be a security, or that it might be considered to be a security in the future. The Company does not give warranties or guarantees that BETX tokens are not a security in all jurisdictions. Each user of BETX tokens shall bear its own legal or financial consequences of BETX tokens being considered a security in their relevant jurisdiction. Every user is bound to check if acquisition and disposal of BETX tokens is legal in its his jurisdiction, and by accepting these Terms each user undertakes not to use BETX tokens, should their use not be legal in the relevant jurisdiction. Acquiring cryptographic tokens in possession and exchanging them for other cryptographic tokens will most likely continue to be scrutinized by various regulatory bodies around the world, which has so far given mixed reactions and regulatory impact. The legal ability of the Company to provide BETX tokens in some jurisdictions may be eliminated by the future regulation or legal actions. In the event it turns out that BETX tokens are not legal in certain jurisdiction with a high degree certainty, the Company will either a) cease operations in that jurisdiction, or b) adjust BETX tokens in a way to comply with the regulation should that be possible and viable.
(b) Risks associated with Ethereum
BETX tokens are based on Ethereum. As such, any malfunction, unintended function or unexpected functioning of the Ethereum protocol may cause the BETX tokens to malfunction or function in an unexpected or unintended manner. Ether, the native unit of account of the Ethereum may itself lose value in ways similar to BETX tokens, and also other ways. More information about the Ethereum is available at http://www.ethereum.org
(c) Risks associated with users’ credentials
Any third party that gains access to the user’s login credentials for the Website, the platform or private keys may be able to dispose of the user’s Digital Assets and BETXs. To minimize this risk, the purchaser should guard against unauthorized access to their electronic devices. Developers also provides advanced security techniques, such as two-factor authentication.
(d) Risk of unfavorable regulatory action in one or more jurisdictions
Blockchain technologies have been the subject of scrutiny by various regulatory bodies around the world. The functioning of the Ethereum network and associated blockchains and Digital Assets and BETX tokens could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or actions, including (but not limited to) restrictions on the use or possession of digital tokens like BETX tokens, which could impede or limit their existence, permissibility of their use and possession, and their value.
(e) Risk of theft and hacking
Hackers or other groups or organizations may attempt to interfere with your Third-party Wallet, the Website or the availability of BETX tokens and Digital Assets in any ways, including, without limitation, the denial of service attacks, Sybil attacks, spoofing, smurfing, malware attacks, or consensus-based attacks.
Risk of security weaknesses in the Website, Ecosystem and BETX tokens source code or any associated software and/or infrastructure.
There is a risk that the Website and BETX tokens may unintentionally include weaknesses or bugs in the source code interfering with the use of or causing the loss of BETX tokens.
(g) Risk of weaknesses or exploitable breakthroughs in the field of cryptography.
Advances in cryptography, or technical advances such as the development of quantum computers, could present risks to cryptocurrencies, Ethereum, BETX tokens, Developers Ecosystem, which could result in the theft or loss of BETX tokens.
(h) Risk of mining attacks
As with other decentralized cryptocurrencies, the Ethereum blockchain, which is used for the BETX tokens, is susceptible to mining attacks, including but not limited to double-spend attacks, majority mining power attacks, “selfish-mining” attacks, and race condition attacks. Any successful attacks present a risk to the BETX tokens, expected proper execution and sequencing of BETX tokens, and expected proper execution and sequencing of Ethereum contract computations in general. Despite the efforts of Developers and Ethereum Foundation, the risk of known or novel mining attacks exists. Mining Attacks, as described above, may also target other blockchain networks, with which the BETX tokens interact with and consequently the BETX tokens may be impacted also in that way to the extent, described above.
(i) Risk of low or no liquidity
Even though there are currently online service available, which enable possibility of exchange of cryptographic tokens between themselves, and also, some of them enable exchange of cryptographic tokens for fiat money, there are no warranties and/or guarantees given that BETX tokens will be listed or made available for exchange for other cryptographic tokens and/or fiat money, andno guarantees are given whatsoever with the capacity (volume) of such potential exchange. It shall be explicitly cautioned, that such exchange, if any, might be subject to poorly-understood regulatory oversight, and Developers does not give any warranties in regard to any exchange services providers. Users might be exposed to fraud and failure. User may not at any given time be able to acquire or dispose of its BETX tokens due to lack of liquidity.
(j) Risk of loss of value
Value of BETX tokens may fluctuate and their users might suffer loss in value of such acquired tokens. There might be different reasons that would cause unfavorable fluctuations of the value of the BETX tokens.
(k) Risk of uninsured losses
BETX tokens are unlike bank accounts or accounts at some other financial institutions entirely uninsured.
(l) Risk of malfunction in the Ethereum network or any other blockchain
It is possible that the Ethereum network or any other network, to which the BETX tokens are interacting with, malfunctions in an unfavorable way, including but not limited to one that results in the loss of BETX tokens
(m) Internet transmission risks
You acknowledge that there are risks associated with using the Ecosystem and BETX tokens including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections. You acknowledge that Developers shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Website and BETX tokens, howsoever caused.
(n) Unanticipated risks
Cryptocurrencies and blockchains are new and untested technology. In addition to the risks set forth here, there are risks that Developers cannot foresee and it is unreasonable to believe that such risks could have been foreseeable. Risks may further materialize as unanticipated.
- Intelectual property. Company retain all right, title and interest in all of our brand names, graphics, user interface design, text, logos, images information and data (“Retained Betmatch IP”), whether or not patentable, copyrightable or protectable in trademark, and any trademarks, copyrights or patents based thereon. You may not use any of the Retained Betmatch IP for any reason, except with our express, prior, written consent.
These Terms shall not be understood and interpreted in a way that they would mean the assignment of intellectual property rights over Retained Betmatch IP being subject to any open source license, unless it is explicitly defined so in these Terms.
Retained Betmatch IP is the property of the Company and is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- Survival and Severability. Any portion of these Terms that reasonably should survive the termination of your License or any other agreement is hereby agreed to do so. If any provision of these Terms is deemed illegal, invalid or otherwise invalid for any reason, then that provision will be severed and the rest of these Terms will remain intact and enforceable.
- Integration. Our failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of those rights or provisions. These Terms represent the entire and complete agreement between the User and the Company, including any future modifications of these Terms, superseding any prior agreements or communications between you and us. Any ambiguities in these Terms shall be construed in the light most favorable to Company.
- Act of God. The Company’s performance under these Terms shall be excused if the failure of such performance is caused by the forces beyond its reasonable control. This includes (but is not limited to) acts of God, acts of any government, war or civil unrest, severe weather, fire, natural disasters, political embargos, terrorism, power or equipment failure, industrial or labor disputes or controversies, acts of any third party, or blockchain failures..
- Change of Terms. The Company may amend these Terms at any time and in its own discretion by posting an updated version on Website. The updated version becomes effective at the time of posting. It is your responsibility to check updates regularly.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]